On Saturday 9th December we not only sponsored the fantastic Gwyn Jones Primary School, E11, ‘Holiday Fair’ for another successful year, but we also had our own stall on the day!
Along with handing out what seemed to be hundreds of balloons on the day for the excitable children, we also thought that the parents and teachers deserved some treats on the day! So we also handed out our very own ‘Theydons Scene’ goody bags, which were filled with a variety of local produce.
We would like to say a massive thank you to all of the brilliant local businesses that kindly participated in making our goody bags that extra bit special for everyone this holiday season!
Here at Theydons we recognize the importance of supporting all of our local independent businesses and we loved sharing them with everyone on the day! Below we have listed what was included alongside our own Theydons merchandise within our goody bags and a bit more information about the brands:
- Stengun Drawings – The fantastic Caroline of ‘Stengun Drawings’ very kindly gave us a selection of her beautiful cards to be placed within the bags, and we must say they went down a treat! To find out more about Stengun Drawings and where you can purchase some of her art & more, please see our exclusive ‘Theydons Scene’ article: http://theydonslife.com/2017/06/theydons-scene-stengun-drawings/
- Perky Blenders – It goes without saying that we think ‘Perky Blenders’ have been a great asset to Leytonstone & Leyton, and within our goody bags they supplied us with all of the information you need to know on how to sign up to their fantastic subscription service which allows you to receive your own bespoke roast straight to your door, result! To read more about this fab brand see our exclusive ‘Theydons Scene’ article: http://theydonslife.com/2017/04/theydons-scene-perky-blenders/
- Ikorn Popcorn – We love this premium range popcorn company and were all too excited to share it with everyone on the day! Made with the finest ingredients and non GM butterfly corn, Coconut Oil is used to pop the corn, bringing you added health benefits rather than using inexpensive Canola / Rapeseed oil that many other companies use. We could see the delight on everyone’s faces when handed over their bags containing ‘Ikorn’ and if you want to find out more about the company and where you can purchase more, see here: http://www.ikorn.co.uk/
- JO&KESI – The fabulous ‘JO&KESI’ very generously donated cards which entitled everyone to a free gift with purchase when £20 or over is spent in store! If you have never visited this beautiful store located on Browning Rd, E11, then we urge you to go and check it out as you wont be disappointed! To find out more about this local shop see our exclusive ‘Theydons Scene’ article: http://theydonslife.com/2017/04/theydons-scene-jokesi/
- Epping Good Honey – Fast becoming a local favourite ‘Epping Good Honey’ kindly made up tasting samples of delicious and locally sourced honey for everyone to try in our goody bags! A lovely treat for everyone that can be enjoyed by the whole family! More info on this brilliant brand here: http://www.eppinggoodhoney.co.uk/
- Tweek n Go – One of our go to places in South Woodford the fantastic ‘Tweek n Go’ supplied us with a price list full of their treatments along with a generous offer of 10% discount throughout the month of January! We could talk about this local business all day but to find out more information just check out this ‘Theydons Scene’ article: http://theydonslife.com/2016/01/professional-brow-bar-tweek-n-go/
Along with our sponsorship of the school and goody bags we also donated the raffles top prize of an Apple iPad which was highly anticipated throughout the day!
We would like to say a big congratulations to the lucky winner Kristian! Well done and we hope you enjoy!
All in all the day was a huge success and we couldn’t believe just how quickly we ran out of our goody bags and balloons! We look forward to seeing everyone at the next Gwyn Jones School event, hopefully armed with even bigger goody bags supporting our fantastic local businesses!
Another big thank you to the fantastic Gwyn Jones PTA for being so accommodating to us and to all of the volunteers for putting on such a brilliant day out for everyone!